Cooking and finding different recipes is one of the primary gameplay mechanics in Gameloft’s latest life simulation game, Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Becoming good at cooking in-game unlocks several additional options where food can be used to increase a player’s energy meter, improve friendship levels with a resident, and even complete quests.
There are tons of recipes that players will be able to learn and cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley, and while some of them are easy to prepare, there are certain recipes that many in the community find challenging.
Today we are proud to share that we have welcomed over a million villagers in #DisneyDreamlightValleyWe are so happy to see you discover what that means #Live_magic. Thank you for your enthusiasm, comments and share the game with your friends. This is just the beginning!
One such recipe is Arendellian Picked Herring, and it’s one of life’s toughest items because it requires precise ingredients to make.
Today’s guide We’ll go through how you can make Arendellian Picked Herring in Disney Dreamlight Valley, as well as the ingredients you’ll need to make it.
Cooking selected herring at Arendellian in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley
Arendellian Picked Herring is one of the rare recipes that players will be able to see in Disney Dreamlight Valley. In fact, it would have gone completely unnoticed, if the food item wasn’t something Elsa required of you during the “What Home Feels Like” quest.
During this mission, you are asked to prepare various dishes for Elsa, with Arendellian Pickled Herring being one of them. The task of making this dish only comes after she grabs the sparkling herring for her, because herring is the essence the ingredients from the plate.
The Arendellian Pickled Herring is a 5-star meal, which means you’ll need five different ingredients to prepare it. Neither Disney Dreamlight Valley nor Elsa herself does a good job of explaining the ingredients required, which is exactly why many players have had trouble with this dish.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to prepare the dish as well as their locations:
- salted fish: It can be easily caught by fishing for the white ripples that form on bodies of water. Herring can be found in the waters of the Glade of Trust and Dazzle Beach.
- Lemon: Lemons can be obtained from trees and you just have to pluck them. Lemon trees can be found in both the Glade of Trust and the Forest of Valor.
- an onion: You can raise your own onions by growing onion seeds, which you will be able to get from Goofy’s Stall in the Valor Forest. Alternatively, you can buy onions directly from the same site.
- garlic: Garlic can be plucked from the ground in the forest of Valor. You’ll find a lot of patches of this ingredient growing there.
- Basil / Oregano: Like Garlic, Basil and Oregano can also be obtained from the game’s open world. Both can be found growing around the plaza and peaceful meadow.
After you have all these ingredients, all you have to do is throw them in a bowl, and the Arendellian Picked Herring will be ready in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You can then serve the dish to Elsa And move on to the next part of her mission.