Need to circle something on your iPhone screenshot? A technical expert revealed an unknown hack to accurately comment: “This changed my life”
- A tech expert has revealed an unknown useful hack in iPhone screenshots
- Ramal, from Brisbane, explained how to draw perfect shapes on iPhone photos
- When editing a screenshot or photo, draw a shape and hold your finger down
- The device will automatically transform your doodling into a completely stylish look
- Ramal shared the tip in a TikTok video that has racked up eight million views
An Australian tech expert shared an unknown iPhone hack to comment on screenshots and photos.
The viral TikTok videoRamal, from Brisbane, explains how you can add totally stylish shapes and symbols to photos simply by holding your finger down for an extra second.
“Why didn’t anyone tell me this?” The 21-year-old said in the clip, which has garnered more than eight million views.
Scroll down for the video
Tech enthusiast Ramal of Brisbane wowed millions online after sharing a little-known iPhone hack that helps users draw perfect shapes on screenshots and photos
“You know when you take a screenshot on your iPhone and you try to tag something in there but anything you tag looks like a complete comic doo because you have the option skill?” Asked.
“Well, this is obviously completely avoidable.”
Tech enthusiasts said iPhone users can add shapes to photos by tracing a rough outline and holding your finger down for a moment, before waiting for the device to “automatically clean”.
You can even do the same with lines and arrows, too. ‘Keep it and that way, it will be neater,’ Ramal said.
The functionality can be found in the editing tools when taking a screenshot as well as the “markup” option in existing images.
Ramal said iPhone users can add shapes to photos by tracing a rough outline but holding your finger down for a moment before you’re done and the device “cleans it automatically”
How to Draw Perfect Shapes on iPhone Screenshots
- Take a screenshot of the page you want on iPhone. Press the Power key and Volume Up to do so.
- Next click on the floating thumbnail of the screenshot.
- You can scribble with the desired pen effect and color by default on the screenshot.
- Now draw an approximate circle and complete its drawing, keep clicking and holding the completion point.
- You will see the jagged circle transform into a perfect circle.
- Similarly, you can draw arrows, rectangles, smileys and more and your iPhone will turn them into perfect shapes.
- Remember to draw the shape and once you’re done, hold it down and it will automatically turn into its perfect version.
Thousands of Ramal’s 364,700 followers were dazzled by a simple “life-changing” trick.
One fan wrote: “Oh my God… I’ve had an iPhone for eight years and I’m still learning new tricks and hacks every day.”
“I just tried it, it works oh my god!” Another said, and a third replied, “It just changed my life.”
A fourth added, “She does all shapes too..including hearts and stars…I didn’t know that.”
It doesn’t work if you take your finger off the drawing before pressing it. I had to retry to get it right. Good advice,” another explained.